Copyright and webmaster www.babyshower.es:
Paseo San Gervasio, 12-14
Conditions of Use Gaining access to and using the website www.babyshower.es implies the User’s complete acceptance, without reserves, of the following conditions of use. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use this website.
Intellectual and Industrial Copyright The Web and all its contents, including designs, texts, graphs, logos, icons, buttons, as well as the software, commercial names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs and all other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use (i) are the exclusive property of BABYMINISTARS14, S.L. or of third parties who have duly authorised their inclusion in this Web and (ii) are protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
There is no instance in which BABYMINISTARS14, S.L. concedes any type of license relative to renouncing, transmitting, complete or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights, nor does it concede any type of right, especially in regards to alterations, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the aforementioned content without previous written consent from BABYMINISTARS14, S.L.
Users may only use this Web and its contents for personal, non-commercial, private use; any other use is strictly prohibited.
User Obligations Users must always operate in compliance to the law, good practices and the demands of goodwill, applying due diligence and abstaining from using this Web in any way that may hinder, damage or deteriorate its normal functions, the goods or rights of BABYMINISTARS14, S.L., its providers, the rest of users or in general any other third party.
Specifically, and without this implying any sort of restrictions on the above section, during web use, Users must:
- Provide true information in all registration forms or when placing orders, and update personal data whenever necessary.
- Not introduce, store or diffuse in or from this Web, any information or material that may be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that may incite violence, discrimination for reasons of race, gender, ideology or religion, or that in any way infringes against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, intimacy or the image of third parties and in general prevailing rules and regulations.
- Not introduce, store or diffuse in or from this Web any programs, data, virus, code, or any other electronic methods that may be harmful to the Web, to any of its services, or to any equipment, system or network.
- Not use this Web for advertising or commercial exploitation activities, and not use content and information from this Web to send publicity or messages with any other commercial end, nor gather or store personal data from third parties.
- Not use false identities, or fraudulently impersonate the identity of others in the use of this Web or of any of its services.